The Holy Spirit has been constantly reminding me that our words have power lately so I have decided to attempt to make at least one declaration post per week for us to be able to speak abundance into our lives based on biblical truths.
Strength is this week’s focus. I’m sure we will need all the strength we can get as some of us may be going through fall break with the kiddos. We will also need strength to get through any obstacles the enemy plans to take us through.
Below are 10 strength based declarations to say aloud throughout the week. Feel free to come back and reference them whenever needed. I have also put together a flyer that you can save for those who want quicker access to a few of the declarations listed below.
I pray you all have a wonderful week full of all the strength the Lord has to offer.
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; i will help you; I will hold on to you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10)
- I am able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Phillipians 4:13)
- I take pleasure in weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and in difficulties, for the sake of Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong (2 Corinthians 12:10)
- The Lord gives strength to the faint and strengthens the powerless ( Isaiah 40:29)
- With trusting in the Lord my strength is renewed. I will soar on wings like eagles; i will run and not become weary, i will walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31)
- I am strengthened by the Lord and by His vast strength (Ephesians 6:10)
- God has clothed me with strength for battle; He subdues my adversaries beneath me. (2 Samuel 22:40)
- The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. (Psalms 28:7)
- God is my refuge and my strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble. (Psalms 46:1)
- I labor and strive with The Lord’s strength that works powerfully in me. (Colossians 1:29)
- I am still as strong today as I’ve ever been. My strength for battle and daily tasks is now as it has been before (Joshua 14:11)